It's all about "Privacy Matters"
One of our many testimonials:
The headline of the page is clear: "Your Privacy Matters". It has a very clear description underneath:
At LinkedIn, our fundamental philosophy is "members first." That value powers all of the decisions we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information.
The policy has sections
These sections are:
- Information Collected
- Uses & Sharing of Personal Info
- Your Choices & Obligations
- Important Information
The page hints to a "Safety Center"
LinkedIn's aim - as stated on their page - is for its members to always feel informed and empowered with respect to privacy on LinkedIn.
As a result, the company is informing users how to use your LinkedIn's account securely to protect your personal information better.
The "Help Center" offers tips on security, such as:
- Spam messages
- Security vulnerabilities
- Malware and viruses
- Security products
Users of LinkedIn can also review their account settings to control their preferences:
It has multiple agreements for multiple purposes
- LinkedIn has a User Agreement. This kind of agreement is similar to a Terms and Conditions agreement that a member needs to agree before using a website.
- A Copyright Policy is also available. A "Copyright Policy" is added separately for companies who want to notify LinkedIn of any copyright infringement found on the website.
Show that you value the privacy of data before jumping into the full text of the legal agreement.
- Separate legal agreements.
It's important not to mix all the legal agreements your website needs.